Spiderwick - The Ironwood Tree 2004 HB

Posted 6:55 AM by Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken in Labels: , , , , ,


Spiderwick - The Ironwood Tree 
2004 HB 
(Book Resque)

Do you believe in faeries?  Well, book four of the Spiderwick Chronicles may just make you a believer.  Dating 2004 this hardcover measures 7 x 5 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 111 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this copy a 9.  It has just slight shelf wear on the bottom spine.  Other than that it looks new.
(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)  



#8417-712 BO


0 comment(s) to... “Spiderwick - The Ironwood Tree 2004 HB ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spiderwick - The Ironwood Tree 2004 HB



Spiderwick - The Ironwood Tree 
2004 HB 
(Book Resque)

Do you believe in faeries?  Well, book four of the Spiderwick Chronicles may just make you a believer.  Dating 2004 this hardcover measures 7 x 5 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 111 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this copy a 9.  It has just slight shelf wear on the bottom spine.  Other than that it looks new.
(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)  



#8417-712 BO

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment