Walt Disney's Gulliver Mickey 1975 HC

Posted 7:07 AM by Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken in Labels: , , , , , ,


Walt Disney's Gulliver Mickey 
1975 HC
(Book Resque)


Gulliver Mickey is a Walt Disney Book that dates 1975.  This hardcover, Book Club Edition measures 8 1/2 x 6 (approx.).  The cover has very little shelf wear, most is on the edges and corners.  The inside pages - ink and illustrations - look new.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)  

#7517-642 BO


0 comment(s) to... “Walt Disney's Gulliver Mickey 1975 HC”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Walt Disney's Gulliver Mickey 1975 HC



Walt Disney's Gulliver Mickey 
1975 HC
(Book Resque)


Gulliver Mickey is a Walt Disney Book that dates 1975.  This hardcover, Book Club Edition measures 8 1/2 x 6 (approx.).  The cover has very little shelf wear, most is on the edges and corners.  The inside pages - ink and illustrations - look new.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)  

#7517-642 BO

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment