Hostess Magic 1984 PB

Posted 10:15 AM by Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken in Labels: , , , , , , ,


Hostess Magic 
1984 PB 
(Book Resque)

As seen on TV!  Recipes, tips and secrets for great entertaining.  This cookbook was originally created to go along with a 'Speed Press' but after going through the book I find that isn't exactly a necessary item to have.  You'll find everything from appetizers to lunches, to soups, to salads to desserts and even a slender entertaining section. 

Dating 1984 this paperback measures 10 x 7 1/2 x 1/4 (approx.) and contains 72 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this copy a 9.  Looks good!

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.) 

#21117-101 BO


0 comment(s) to... “Hostess Magic 1984 PB ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hostess Magic 1984 PB



Hostess Magic 
1984 PB 
(Book Resque)

As seen on TV!  Recipes, tips and secrets for great entertaining.  This cookbook was originally created to go along with a 'Speed Press' but after going through the book I find that isn't exactly a necessary item to have.  You'll find everything from appetizers to lunches, to soups, to salads to desserts and even a slender entertaining section. 

Dating 1984 this paperback measures 10 x 7 1/2 x 1/4 (approx.) and contains 72 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this copy a 9.  Looks good!

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.) 

#21117-101 BO

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment