Six to Sixteen Juliana Horatio Ewing HC

Posted 9:03 AM by Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken in Labels: , , , , ,


Six to Sixteen 
Juliana Horatio Ewing HC
(Book Resque)

The only date I've found for this hardcover is 1905 and that was written in the inscription to the person this book was given to as a Christmas present (see photo).  I did find a copy on Amazon that had a different cover that dated 1898.  I also found that the author was born 1841 and passed 1885.  The cover measures 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 (approx.) and contains 299 pages plus.  There is a discoloration on the top spine and a little on the front cover.  Other than that the cover looks good.  The inside pages have yellowed but still look great for its age.
(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.) 

62917-626 BO


0 comment(s) to... “Six to Sixteen Juliana Horatio Ewing HC”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Six to Sixteen Juliana Horatio Ewing HC



Six to Sixteen 
Juliana Horatio Ewing HC
(Book Resque)

The only date I've found for this hardcover is 1905 and that was written in the inscription to the person this book was given to as a Christmas present (see photo).  I did find a copy on Amazon that had a different cover that dated 1898.  I also found that the author was born 1841 and passed 1885.  The cover measures 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 (approx.) and contains 299 pages plus.  There is a discoloration on the top spine and a little on the front cover.  Other than that the cover looks good.  The inside pages have yellowed but still look great for its age.
(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.) 

62917-626 BO

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment