Walkman FM/AM Weather Band

Posted 6:07 AM by Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken in Labels: , , , ,


Walkman FM/AM Weather Band
(Book Resque)


This Walkman FM/AM Weather Band is from an estate sale.  I tested it with a new battery and it does work.  It comes with carrying case and headphones. (selling as is)

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well.  All items come from estate, tag or yard sales, etc. so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal).

8918-443 Misc

0 comment(s) to... “Walkman FM/AM Weather Band”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Walkman FM/AM Weather Band



Walkman FM/AM Weather Band
(Book Resque)


This Walkman FM/AM Weather Band is from an estate sale.  I tested it with a new battery and it does work.  It comes with carrying case and headphones. (selling as is)

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well.  All items come from estate, tag or yard sales, etc. so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal).

8918-443 Misc

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment