Mix Butter With Love 1978 HC

Posted 11:30 AM by Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken in Labels: , , , , , ,


Mix Butter With Love
1978 HC
(Book Resque)


This book is perfect for the new bride or that person going out on their own for the first time.  You'll find recipes such as Auntie Grace's Potato Salad and Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Cake.  But you'll also find tips such as how to season with herbs and spices as well as cooking on a budget. 

This hardcover dates 1978, measures 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 79 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy an 8.  I would give it a 9+ but there is an inscription on the 1st page inside. 

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)  

(32617-340 BO)


0 comment(s) to... “Mix Butter With Love 1978 HC”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mix Butter With Love 1978 HC



Mix Butter With Love
1978 HC
(Book Resque)


This book is perfect for the new bride or that person going out on their own for the first time.  You'll find recipes such as Auntie Grace's Potato Salad and Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Cake.  But you'll also find tips such as how to season with herbs and spices as well as cooking on a budget. 

This hardcover dates 1978, measures 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 79 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy an 8.  I would give it a 9+ but there is an inscription on the 1st page inside. 

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)  

(32617-340 BO)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment