Wolf, Heart & Bead Earrings & Pair of Bead Earrings

Posted 7:45 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,


$2.10 - Wolf, Heart & Bead Earrings & 
Pair of Bead Earrings (112716-43 ER) fashion
(Book Resque)

I found no markings for the metal of these earrings.  They are made up of a metal wolf, heart and multi-colored beads.  The 2nd pair is made up of 7 strands of multi-colored beads.  From an estate but look great.  Not boxed.  Hook.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.


0 comment(s) to... “Wolf, Heart & Bead Earrings & Pair of Bead Earrings ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wolf, Heart & Bead Earrings & Pair of Bead Earrings



$2.10 - Wolf, Heart & Bead Earrings & 
Pair of Bead Earrings (112716-43 ER) fashion
(Book Resque)

I found no markings for the metal of these earrings.  They are made up of a metal wolf, heart and multi-colored beads.  The 2nd pair is made up of 7 strands of multi-colored beads.  From an estate but look great.  Not boxed.  Hook.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment