This is My Best 1942

Posted 10:18 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$4.00 - This is My Best 
1942 HC (71317-667 BO) vintage/antique books
(Book Resque)

This is My Best was edited by Whit Burnett - The Dial Press and dates 1942.  It has over 150 self-chosen and complete masterpieces, together with their reasons for their selections and from America's 93 Greatest Living (at the time) Authors.  You have everyone from Dorothy Parker to Ernest Hemingway to Stark Young to Irvin S. Cobb plus many, many more.  The book measures 8 1/2 x 6 x 2 1/2 (approx.) and contains 1,180 pages.  The cover looks great with just slight shelf wear on the corners.  The inside pages have yellowed, there is the beginning of spine separation on the title page (see photo).  The other pages and print both look great.  This is a heavy book.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

0 comment(s) to... “This is My Best 1942 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is My Best 1942



$4.00 - This is My Best 
1942 HC (71317-667 BO) vintage/antique books
(Book Resque)

This is My Best was edited by Whit Burnett - The Dial Press and dates 1942.  It has over 150 self-chosen and complete masterpieces, together with their reasons for their selections and from America's 93 Greatest Living (at the time) Authors.  You have everyone from Dorothy Parker to Ernest Hemingway to Stark Young to Irvin S. Cobb plus many, many more.  The book measures 8 1/2 x 6 x 2 1/2 (approx.) and contains 1,180 pages.  The cover looks great with just slight shelf wear on the corners.  The inside pages have yellowed, there is the beginning of spine separation on the title page (see photo).  The other pages and print both look great.  This is a heavy book.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment