Rose: My Life in Service 1975

Posted 11:00 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$1.00 - Rose: My Life in Service 
1975 HC DJ (31117-226 BO) vintage book
(Book Resque)

Rose: My Life in Service are the recollections of life in one of England's grandest households.  These are the memories of Rosina Harrison, the personal made to Nancy, Lady Astor.  This copy dates 1975, is a hardcover with dust jacket that measures 9 x 6 (approx.) and contains 237 pages with photos.  The dust jacket shows just slight wear, the cover looks almost new, as do the inside pages and pictures.  It was owned at one time by the University Club of LA and does have their sticker on the inside and their stamp inside and on the outside page edges

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

0 comment(s) to... “Rose: My Life in Service 1975 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rose: My Life in Service 1975



$1.00 - Rose: My Life in Service 
1975 HC DJ (31117-226 BO) vintage book
(Book Resque)

Rose: My Life in Service are the recollections of life in one of England's grandest households.  These are the memories of Rosina Harrison, the personal made to Nancy, Lady Astor.  This copy dates 1975, is a hardcover with dust jacket that measures 9 x 6 (approx.) and contains 237 pages with photos.  The dust jacket shows just slight wear, the cover looks almost new, as do the inside pages and pictures.  It was owned at one time by the University Club of LA and does have their sticker on the inside and their stamp inside and on the outside page edges

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment