People Will Talk Margaret Lee Runbeck 1929

Posted 9:25 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


$4.00 - People Will Talk Margaret Lee Runbeck 
1929 HC 2nd print (71317-661 BO) antique
(Book Resque)

A novel by Margaret Lee Runbeck, People Will Talk, was copyright 1929 by The Reilly & Lee Co..  This is a second printing dating September 16, 1929.  The hardcover measures 8 x 5 1/2 x 1 (approx.) and contains 334 pages.  The jacket shows only slight wear with a little discoloring on the spine.  There is an inscription on the inside (see photo) and the pages and edges have yellowed but this book is still in beautiful condition.  During research, I was unable to find this book so I can imagine it may be a little rare.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “People Will Talk Margaret Lee Runbeck 1929 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

People Will Talk Margaret Lee Runbeck 1929



$4.00 - People Will Talk Margaret Lee Runbeck 
1929 HC 2nd print (71317-661 BO) antique
(Book Resque)

A novel by Margaret Lee Runbeck, People Will Talk, was copyright 1929 by The Reilly & Lee Co..  This is a second printing dating September 16, 1929.  The hardcover measures 8 x 5 1/2 x 1 (approx.) and contains 334 pages.  The jacket shows only slight wear with a little discoloring on the spine.  There is an inscription on the inside (see photo) and the pages and edges have yellowed but this book is still in beautiful condition.  During research, I was unable to find this book so I can imagine it may be a little rare.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment