Li’l Gabbers Shelf Rag Doll

Posted 12:46 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$4.00 - Li’l Gabbers Shelf Rag Doll 
(8117-73 Misc)
(Book Resque)

This Li’l Gabbers Granny shelf rag doll was designed by Teddi B. Exclusively for Enesco.  It holds a heart that says, “There’s no place like home…except Grandmas.”  The date I found was for 1997.  It’s in beautiful condition.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

0 comment(s) to... “ Li’l Gabbers Shelf Rag Doll”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Li’l Gabbers Shelf Rag Doll



$4.00 - Li’l Gabbers Shelf Rag Doll 
(8117-73 Misc)
(Book Resque)

This Li’l Gabbers Granny shelf rag doll was designed by Teddi B. Exclusively for Enesco.  It holds a heart that says, “There’s no place like home…except Grandmas.”  The date I found was for 1997.  It’s in beautiful condition.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment