Fish Out of Water Bobble Head

Posted 10:39 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$1.00 - Fish Out of Water Bobble Head 
(8417-75 Misc)
(Book Resque)

From the markings on this item I’ve found it to be a Disney Chicken Little Fish Out of Water Bobble Head.  It’s a Kellogg’s Toy and I found no date.  In great condition.

(Please Read
 – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

0 comment(s) to... “Fish Out of Water Bobble Head”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fish Out of Water Bobble Head



$1.00 - Fish Out of Water Bobble Head 
(8417-75 Misc)
(Book Resque)

From the markings on this item I’ve found it to be a Disney Chicken Little Fish Out of Water Bobble Head.  It’s a Kellogg’s Toy and I found no date.  In great condition.

(Please Read
 – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment