Aero Line Pilot Keychain 1997

Posted 7:02 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,



(72517-72 Misc) toys, collectibles


The only markings I could find on this character was Aero Line on his chest and 1997 gerboa on the bottom of the shoes.  He measures approximately 3” tall.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)




0 comment(s) to... “Aero Line Pilot Keychain 1997 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aero Line Pilot Keychain 1997



(72517-72 Misc) toys, collectibles


The only markings I could find on this character was Aero Line on his chest and 1997 gerboa on the bottom of the shoes.  He measures approximately 3” tall.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)


Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment