What Should I Bring? 1992 PB Spiral

Posted 5:56 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$1.00 - What Should I Bring? 1992 PB Spiral 
(4617-398 BO) cookbooks, food gifts
(Book Resque)

Inside are ideas for gifts you can make, gifts you can bake, gifts you can assemble from an imaginative shopping trip.  There are ways to add an extra special touch to your gifts - ribbons, flowers, that tell your gift receiver you really care.  There are dozens of drawings and 24 color photos showing you how to do it, make it, and assemble it.

This paperback spiral dates 1992, measures 8 x 8 x 1 (approx.) and contains 240 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy an 8.  There is slight shelf wear and the inside page has been turned down.  Other than that, the book looks new.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)



0 comment(s) to... “What Should I Bring? 1992 PB Spiral ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What Should I Bring? 1992 PB Spiral



$1.00 - What Should I Bring? 1992 PB Spiral 
(4617-398 BO) cookbooks, food gifts
(Book Resque)

Inside are ideas for gifts you can make, gifts you can bake, gifts you can assemble from an imaginative shopping trip.  There are ways to add an extra special touch to your gifts - ribbons, flowers, that tell your gift receiver you really care.  There are dozens of drawings and 24 color photos showing you how to do it, make it, and assemble it.

This paperback spiral dates 1992, measures 8 x 8 x 1 (approx.) and contains 240 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy an 8.  There is slight shelf wear and the inside page has been turned down.  Other than that, the book looks new.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment