The Prospective Mother A Handbook for Women During Pregnancy 1928

Posted 11:27 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$4.00 - The Prospective Mother A Handbook for 
Women During Pregnancy 1928 HC (61717-581 BO)
(Book Resque)


This book is in really good condition for its age.  The hardcover measures 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 (approx.) and contains 343 pages.  The cover has very little wear, the inside pages show yellowing but still look great.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “The Prospective Mother A Handbook for Women During Pregnancy 1928 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Prospective Mother A Handbook for Women During Pregnancy 1928



$4.00 - The Prospective Mother A Handbook for 
Women During Pregnancy 1928 HC (61717-581 BO)
(Book Resque)


This book is in really good condition for its age.  The hardcover measures 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 (approx.) and contains 343 pages.  The cover has very little wear, the inside pages show yellowing but still look great.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment