The French Lieutenant's Woman 1969

Posted 11:57 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$2.00 - The French Lieutenant's Woman 
1969 HC DJ (61717-586 BO) vintage books
(Book Resque)

Dating 1969 this hardcover with dust jacket measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1 1/2 (approx.) and contains 480 pages.  The just jacket has wear but the cover looks great.  It does have a blue mark on the bottom outside edge of the pages, which I believe may have been for marking down.  Other than that is looks really good.  The French Lieutenant's Woman was written by John Fowles and published by Little, Brown and Company, Boston.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)



0 comment(s) to... “The French Lieutenant's Woman 1969 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The French Lieutenant's Woman 1969



$2.00 - The French Lieutenant's Woman 
1969 HC DJ (61717-586 BO) vintage books
(Book Resque)

Dating 1969 this hardcover with dust jacket measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1 1/2 (approx.) and contains 480 pages.  The just jacket has wear but the cover looks great.  It does have a blue mark on the bottom outside edge of the pages, which I believe may have been for marking down.  Other than that is looks really good.  The French Lieutenant's Woman was written by John Fowles and published by Little, Brown and Company, Boston.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment