Six to Sixteen Juliana Horatio Ewing

Posted 7:25 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,



HC (62917-626 BO) antique books


The only date I've found for this hardcover is 1905 and that was written in the inscription to the person this book was given to as a Christmas present (see photo).  I did find a copy on Amazon that had a different cover that dated 1898.  The cover measures 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 (approx.) and contains 299 pages plus.  There is a discoloration on the top spine and a little on the front cover.  Other than that the cover looks good.  The inside pages have yellowed but still look great for its age.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)




0 comment(s) to... “Six to Sixteen Juliana Horatio Ewing ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Six to Sixteen Juliana Horatio Ewing



HC (62917-626 BO) antique books


The only date I've found for this hardcover is 1905 and that was written in the inscription to the person this book was given to as a Christmas present (see photo).  I did find a copy on Amazon that had a different cover that dated 1898.  The cover measures 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 (approx.) and contains 299 pages plus.  There is a discoloration on the top spine and a little on the front cover.  Other than that the cover looks good.  The inside pages have yellowed but still look great for its age.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)


Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment