Mill on the Floss George Eliot 1900?

Posted 6:46 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$3.00 - Mill on the Floss George Eliot 
1900? HC (13017-55 BO) antique books
(Book Resque)

The best date I can find on this copy of Mill on the Floss by George Eliot is 1900.  That may or may not be correct, I'm going by other copies of this cover that I found listed.  The hardcover measures 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1 (approx.) and contains 503 pages.  The cover shows just slight wear.  The inside has a name and address written on the cover in pencil and a name on the 1st page in ink.  The title page has a small tear/bend (see photo).  Other than yellowing, the other pages look great.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “Mill on the Floss George Eliot 1900? ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mill on the Floss George Eliot 1900?



$3.00 - Mill on the Floss George Eliot 
1900? HC (13017-55 BO) antique books
(Book Resque)

The best date I can find on this copy of Mill on the Floss by George Eliot is 1900.  That may or may not be correct, I'm going by other copies of this cover that I found listed.  The hardcover measures 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1 (approx.) and contains 503 pages.  The cover shows just slight wear.  The inside has a name and address written on the cover in pencil and a name on the 1st page in ink.  The title page has a small tear/bend (see photo).  Other than yellowing, the other pages look great.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment