Lights Camera Action! Steven & Patricia Hanson 1990

Posted 12:36 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


$4.00 - Lights Camera Action! Steven & Patricia Hanson 
1990 HC DJ (62017-595 BO) movies
(Book Resque)

Lights Camera Action by Steve Hanson and Patricia King Hanson is a history of the movies in the 20th century.  This hardcover with dust jacket dates 1990 and is in beautiful condition.  If you’re a movie fan you’ll love this one.


(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “ Lights Camera Action! Steven & Patricia Hanson 1990 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lights Camera Action! Steven & Patricia Hanson 1990



$4.00 - Lights Camera Action! Steven & Patricia Hanson 
1990 HC DJ (62017-595 BO) movies
(Book Resque)

Lights Camera Action by Steve Hanson and Patricia King Hanson is a history of the movies in the 20th century.  This hardcover with dust jacket dates 1990 and is in beautiful condition.  If you’re a movie fan you’ll love this one.


(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment