Kampuchea Space Stamps (6) 1984

Posted 5:50 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$1.00 - Kampuchea Space Stamps (6) 1984 
(7517-61 Stamps) vintage stamps
(Book Resque)

This group of 6 stamps space are for Republique Populaire Du Kampuche (I think that is what it reads).  Dating 1984 they are in great condition and are cancelled.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

0 comment(s) to... “Kampuchea Space Stamps (6) 1984 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kampuchea Space Stamps (6) 1984



$1.00 - Kampuchea Space Stamps (6) 1984 
(7517-61 Stamps) vintage stamps
(Book Resque)

This group of 6 stamps space are for Republique Populaire Du Kampuche (I think that is what it reads).  Dating 1984 they are in great condition and are cancelled.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment