Jack Harkaway and the Bushrangers HC No Date

Posted 7:20 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$4.00 - Jack Harkaway and the Bushrangers 
HC No Date (62917-625 BO) antique books
(Book Resque)

This hardcover is titled Jack Harkaway and the Bushrangers (Series for Boys) and is by Bracebridge Hemyng.  There is no copyright date that I could find but through research I believe it was done in the late 1800s or the early 1900s.  I did find a copy on Amazon with the same cover that dates 1905.  It was published in NY by The Federal Book Company.  The book is from an estate and was stored in the attic but the cover still looks great as do the inside pages for its age.  Great for any collection.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “Jack Harkaway and the Bushrangers HC No Date ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jack Harkaway and the Bushrangers HC No Date



$4.00 - Jack Harkaway and the Bushrangers 
HC No Date (62917-625 BO) antique books
(Book Resque)

This hardcover is titled Jack Harkaway and the Bushrangers (Series for Boys) and is by Bracebridge Hemyng.  There is no copyright date that I could find but through research I believe it was done in the late 1800s or the early 1900s.  I did find a copy on Amazon with the same cover that dates 1905.  It was published in NY by The Federal Book Company.  The book is from an estate and was stored in the attic but the cover still looks great as do the inside pages for its age.  Great for any collection.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment