Good Housekeeping Soups & Stews Cookbook 2007

Posted 11:23 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


$3.00 - Good Housekeeping Soups & Stews Cookbook 
2007 HC (6317-550 BO) recipes
(Book Resque)

You'll find a wonderful variety of soups and stews, suitable for every course and occasion, including light starters, hearty entrees, and refreshing chilled and fruit soups.  There are 150 irresistible recipes brimming with flavor to choose from.

Copyright 2007 this hardcover inside spiral measures 10 x 7 x 1 (approx.) and contains 240 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy an 8+.  Slight wear on the corners but great condition otherwise.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)


0 comment(s) to... “Good Housekeeping Soups & Stews Cookbook 2007 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Good Housekeeping Soups & Stews Cookbook 2007



$3.00 - Good Housekeeping Soups & Stews Cookbook 
2007 HC (6317-550 BO) recipes
(Book Resque)

You'll find a wonderful variety of soups and stews, suitable for every course and occasion, including light starters, hearty entrees, and refreshing chilled and fruit soups.  There are 150 irresistible recipes brimming with flavor to choose from.

Copyright 2007 this hardcover inside spiral measures 10 x 7 x 1 (approx.) and contains 240 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy an 8+.  Slight wear on the corners but great condition otherwise.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment