Goldtone Bead Cluster Earrings

Posted 12:46 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,


$2.05 - Goldtone Bead Cluster Earrings 
(121216-94 ER) fashion, jewelry
(Book Resque)

This is a very attractive pair of earrings.  The top portion is made up of  goldtone open beads with pearl colored beads below them and then long goldtone beads below that.  They measure 3" long (approx.).  I found no markings.  Not boxed.  Hook style.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.


0 comment(s) to... “Goldtone Bead Cluster Earrings”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Goldtone Bead Cluster Earrings



$2.05 - Goldtone Bead Cluster Earrings 
(121216-94 ER) fashion, jewelry
(Book Resque)

This is a very attractive pair of earrings.  The top portion is made up of  goldtone open beads with pearl colored beads below them and then long goldtone beads below that.  They measure 3" long (approx.).  I found no markings.  Not boxed.  Hook style.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment