Girl Food Cathy's Cookbook 1997

Posted 12:23 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$3.00 - Girl Food Cathy's Cookbook 
1997 HC DJ (62017-594 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

Here, in one book, each woman will find a voice; each woman will find a recipe.  Romance - He actually believed me when I said I could cook Seduction Steak with Portabello Mushroom Sauce.  Swimsuit Food - I'm invited to a pool party an I'd rather not have to wear the Table Tent Grilled Tuna with Papaya Salsa.  Sweatsuit Food - This is the perfect evening to lock ourselves in and try on All Our Makeup Samples Crab Cakes with Red Pepper Tartar Sauce.  Grown-up Food - Keep them eating and they won't have time to look in My Bathroom Cabinets Apple Cranberry Crisp.  And Consolation Food - The Proposal is Due; I Lost the File; I'm Staying Home Chicken Noodle Soup.  These are just some of the 'humor' recipe titles that you'll find in this book.

Dated 1997 this hardcover with dust jacket measures 8 x 7 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 133 pages.   On a scale of 1 -10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy a 9+.  It looks hot off the press.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “Girl Food Cathy's Cookbook 1997 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Food Cathy's Cookbook 1997



$3.00 - Girl Food Cathy's Cookbook 
1997 HC DJ (62017-594 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

Here, in one book, each woman will find a voice; each woman will find a recipe.  Romance - He actually believed me when I said I could cook Seduction Steak with Portabello Mushroom Sauce.  Swimsuit Food - I'm invited to a pool party an I'd rather not have to wear the Table Tent Grilled Tuna with Papaya Salsa.  Sweatsuit Food - This is the perfect evening to lock ourselves in and try on All Our Makeup Samples Crab Cakes with Red Pepper Tartar Sauce.  Grown-up Food - Keep them eating and they won't have time to look in My Bathroom Cabinets Apple Cranberry Crisp.  And Consolation Food - The Proposal is Due; I Lost the File; I'm Staying Home Chicken Noodle Soup.  These are just some of the 'humor' recipe titles that you'll find in this book.

Dated 1997 this hardcover with dust jacket measures 8 x 7 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 133 pages.   On a scale of 1 -10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy a 9+.  It looks hot off the press.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment