Breaking Down the Walls Norma Yaeger 2012

Posted 12:02 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$1.00 - Breaking Down the Walls Norma Yaeger 
2012 PB (62017-591 BO) women, life
(Book Resque)

True story of a 20th century pioneer who stepped into reality of being a woman, wife, and mother in the middle of the century.  Norma acquired her NY Stock Exchange license in 1962 and was in for a real battle to complete as the only woman among a world of men 

Dating 2012 this paperback measures 8 x 5 x 3/4 (approx.) and contains 196 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy a 9.  It looks almost new.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

0 comment(s) to... “Breaking Down the Walls Norma Yaeger 2012 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Walls Norma Yaeger 2012



$1.00 - Breaking Down the Walls Norma Yaeger 
2012 PB (62017-591 BO) women, life
(Book Resque)

True story of a 20th century pioneer who stepped into reality of being a woman, wife, and mother in the middle of the century.  Norma acquired her NY Stock Exchange license in 1962 and was in for a real battle to complete as the only woman among a world of men 

Dating 2012 this paperback measures 8 x 5 x 3/4 (approx.) and contains 196 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy a 9.  It looks almost new.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment