Bratz Babyz

Posted 9:27 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,



(71017-69 Misc) toys, collectibles


From the research I was able to do this doll appears to be a Bratz Baby.  It has the markings of TM & MGA 18309 ELE and measures 4” (approx.).  It does have moveable arms, legs and head.  It is in beautiful condition.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)



0 comment(s) to... “Bratz Babyz ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bratz Babyz



(71017-69 Misc) toys, collectibles


From the research I was able to do this doll appears to be a Bratz Baby.  It has the markings of TM & MGA 18309 ELE and measures 4” (approx.).  It does have moveable arms, legs and head.  It is in beautiful condition.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment