Black Beauty Anna Sewell 1963

Posted 2:23 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


$2.00 - Black Beauty Anna Sewell 
1963 HC (6317-548 BO) children books, vintage books
(Book Resque)

Kindness to animals is a natural inclination with most children.  And when it involves a horse less fortunate than others, or the life-story of just such a horse, what child's heart will not overflow with love and sympathy?

Copyright 1963 this hardcover measures 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 (approx.) and contains 276 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy an 8+.  It shows slight cover wear and some page yellowing but is still in wonderful condition.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

0 comment(s) to... “Black Beauty Anna Sewell 1963 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Black Beauty Anna Sewell 1963



$2.00 - Black Beauty Anna Sewell 
1963 HC (6317-548 BO) children books, vintage books
(Book Resque)

Kindness to animals is a natural inclination with most children.  And when it involves a horse less fortunate than others, or the life-story of just such a horse, what child's heart will not overflow with love and sympathy?

Copyright 1963 this hardcover measures 7 1/2 x 5 x 1 (approx.) and contains 276 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy an 8+.  It shows slight cover wear and some page yellowing but is still in wonderful condition.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment