500 Tasty Snacks 1950

Posted 7:47 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


$2.00 - 500 Tasty Snacks 
1950 PB (62917-630 BO) vintage cookbooks
(Book Resque)

This oldie but goodie will give you recipes for everything from salads to canapes to sandwiches to pastries and even smorgasbords.  You'll find Pimiento Butter and Balls on Picks and Roquefort Puffs and Stuffed Apple Cups, just to name a few.

Printed in 1950 this paperback measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1/4 (approx.) and contains 48 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy a 7+. It does have a crease down part of the front cover but it still looks great for its age.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “500 Tasty Snacks 1950 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

500 Tasty Snacks 1950



$2.00 - 500 Tasty Snacks 
1950 PB (62917-630 BO) vintage cookbooks
(Book Resque)

This oldie but goodie will give you recipes for everything from salads to canapes to sandwiches to pastries and even smorgasbords.  You'll find Pimiento Butter and Balls on Picks and Roquefort Puffs and Stuffed Apple Cups, just to name a few.

Printed in 1950 this paperback measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1/4 (approx.) and contains 48 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy a 7+. It does have a crease down part of the front cover but it still looks great for its age.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All of my items come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Order more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment