(2) R. P. Kampuchea 1986 Vintage Car stamps

Posted 7:54 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$1.00 - (2) R. P. Kampuchea 
1986 Vintage Car stamps (62917-59 Stamp)
(Book Resque)

Both stamps feature Mercedes Benz Cars.  The stamped date is 1986.  Both look great.  One is 1.50, the other 2.00.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)


0 comment(s) to... “(2) R. P. Kampuchea 1986 Vintage Car stamps ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

(2) R. P. Kampuchea 1986 Vintage Car stamps



$1.00 - (2) R. P. Kampuchea 
1986 Vintage Car stamps (62917-59 Stamp)
(Book Resque)

Both stamps feature Mercedes Benz Cars.  The stamped date is 1986.  Both look great.  One is 1.50, the other 2.00.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment