The 4 Day Diet Ian Smith MD 2008

Posted 7:02 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$2.01 - The 4 Day Diet Ian Smith MD 
2008 HC DJ (31717-278 BO) diets
(Book Resque)

"I know how dieting works and I know the journey isn't always easy.  I also know how frustrating it is to work so hard yet not see the results.  This is exactly why I created The 4 Day Diet.  It starts fast, it's effective and it's a program you will do for life, because you won't even feel like you're on a diet.  I know you can do it!"  Ian K. Smith, M.D.

This hardcover with dust jacket dates 2008, measures 8 1/2 x 6 x 3/4 (approx.) and contains 236 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy a 9+.  It looks new.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “The 4 Day Diet Ian Smith MD 2008 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The 4 Day Diet Ian Smith MD 2008



$2.01 - The 4 Day Diet Ian Smith MD 
2008 HC DJ (31717-278 BO) diets
(Book Resque)

"I know how dieting works and I know the journey isn't always easy.  I also know how frustrating it is to work so hard yet not see the results.  This is exactly why I created The 4 Day Diet.  It starts fast, it's effective and it's a program you will do for life, because you won't even feel like you're on a diet.  I know you can do it!"  Ian K. Smith, M.D.

This hardcover with dust jacket dates 2008, measures 8 1/2 x 6 x 3/4 (approx.) and contains 236 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy a 9+.  It looks new.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment