Silvertone & Gray Bead Earrings

Posted 12:07 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,



(121216-105 ER) fashion, jewelry


I found no markings on these silvertone, drop bead earrings.  Each has one clear gray beads, a dark gray beads, and a light gray beads.  I don't think they are pearls but they could be.  Not boxed. Leverback style.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.




0 comment(s) to... “Silvertone & Gray Bead Earrings ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silvertone & Gray Bead Earrings



(121216-105 ER) fashion, jewelry


I found no markings on these silvertone, drop bead earrings.  Each has one clear gray beads, a dark gray beads, and a light gray beads.  I don't think they are pearls but they could be.  Not boxed. Leverback style.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.


Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment