Silver Ripple Design Ring

Posted 8:34 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


$3.04 - Silver Ripple Design Ring 
(101616-21-Ring) fashion, jewelry
(Book Resque)

The rings is a size 8 1/2 (approx.)  .  It has 925 on the inside of the ring as well as what looks like the letters U.I.   The ring is from an estate sale and the seller had no idea what the letters were nor what might be their meaning.  It does need cleaning, which can be done by the buyer.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on 


0 comment(s) to... “Silver Ripple Design Ring”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silver Ripple Design Ring



$3.04 - Silver Ripple Design Ring 
(101616-21-Ring) fashion, jewelry
(Book Resque)

The rings is a size 8 1/2 (approx.)  .  It has 925 on the inside of the ring as well as what looks like the letters U.I.   The ring is from an estate sale and the seller had no idea what the letters were nor what might be their meaning.  It does need cleaning, which can be done by the buyer.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on 

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment