Silver Inlay Setting Earrings

Posted 7:28 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



(113016-61 ER) fashion, jewelry


The earrings have a marking that I can't read along with X 925.  My research doesn't give me a clue as to what the X means unless it goes with what I can't read and it's the maker's mark.  The silver bars have an 'inlay' and measures 1/2" x 1/4" (approx.).  These are heavy bars and the inlays have different designs in each.  From an estate but not worn.  They are on their original clip card and has the price marked on the back of 48.00.  Do need cleaning which can be done by the buyer.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.





0 comment(s) to... “Silver Inlay Setting Earrings ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silver Inlay Setting Earrings



(113016-61 ER) fashion, jewelry


The earrings have a marking that I can't read along with X 925.  My research doesn't give me a clue as to what the X means unless it goes with what I can't read and it's the maker's mark.  The silver bars have an 'inlay' and measures 1/2" x 1/4" (approx.).  These are heavy bars and the inlays have different designs in each.  From an estate but not worn.  They are on their original clip card and has the price marked on the back of 48.00.  Do need cleaning which can be done by the buyer.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.



Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment