Sharjah & Dependencies - Sapporo Winners 72 – 10 stamps

Posted 10:08 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,


$1.04 - Sharjah & Dependencies - Sapporo Winners 72 – 
10 stamps (122716-1 Stamp) collectibles
(Book Resque)


This group of 10 stamps read Sharjah & Dependencies – Sapporo Winners 72.  I found no real date and can’t find a cancel date.  They are in great condition.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.


0 comment(s) to... “Sharjah & Dependencies - Sapporo Winners 72 – 10 stamps”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharjah & Dependencies - Sapporo Winners 72 – 10 stamps



$1.04 - Sharjah & Dependencies - Sapporo Winners 72 – 
10 stamps (122716-1 Stamp) collectibles
(Book Resque)


This group of 10 stamps read Sharjah & Dependencies – Sapporo Winners 72.  I found no real date and can’t find a cancel date.  They are in great condition.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment