Santa My Life & Times Autobiography 1998 HC DJ 1st ed.

Posted 10:01 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$2.01 - Santa My Life & Times Autobiography 
1998 HC DJ 1st ed. (22017-137 BO) Children Books
(Book Resque)


Just imagine what it would be like to sit beside Santa Claus and hear for the first time the true story of his miraculous life as only Santa himself could tell it.  A story as enchanting as a winter wonderland and as thrilling as a midnight sleigh ride through the stars. 

Copyright 1998 this 1st edition hardcover with dust jacket measures 11 x 9 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 128 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy's dust jacket an 8+.  It shows slight shelf wear.  The book cover and pages I rate a 9.  This is a beautifully illustrated book.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “Santa My Life & Times Autobiography 1998 HC DJ 1st ed. ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Santa My Life & Times Autobiography 1998 HC DJ 1st ed.



$2.01 - Santa My Life & Times Autobiography 
1998 HC DJ 1st ed. (22017-137 BO) Children Books
(Book Resque)


Just imagine what it would be like to sit beside Santa Claus and hear for the first time the true story of his miraculous life as only Santa himself could tell it.  A story as enchanting as a winter wonderland and as thrilling as a midnight sleigh ride through the stars. 

Copyright 1998 this 1st edition hardcover with dust jacket measures 11 x 9 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 128 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy's dust jacket an 8+.  It shows slight shelf wear.  The book cover and pages I rate a 9.  This is a beautifully illustrated book.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment