Recipes to Remember Hammond, PA PTA 2003 PB (42217-460 BO) cookbooks

Posted 9:47 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$1.75 - Recipes to Remember Hammond, PA PTA 
2003 PB (42217-460 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

This cookbook was created by members of the Hammond, PA PTA.  I found no date but I did find 105 pages of delicious recipes.  This book came from an estate and the previous owner apparently enjoyed many of the recipes since they are marked with sticky tabs but it was also very well taken care of.  It looks new.  It's a spiral paperback that measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 (approx.) and a great buy for any kitchen.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.)


0 comment(s) to... “Recipes to Remember Hammond, PA PTA 2003 PB (42217-460 BO) cookbooks”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recipes to Remember Hammond, PA PTA 2003 PB (42217-460 BO) cookbooks



$1.75 - Recipes to Remember Hammond, PA PTA 
2003 PB (42217-460 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

This cookbook was created by members of the Hammond, PA PTA.  I found no date but I did find 105 pages of delicious recipes.  This book came from an estate and the previous owner apparently enjoyed many of the recipes since they are marked with sticky tabs but it was also very well taken care of.  It looks new.  It's a spiral paperback that measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 (approx.) and a great buy for any kitchen.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment