Or I'll Dress You in Mourning - Larry Collins 1968

Posted 11:51 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$1.50 - Or I'll Dress You in Mourning - Larry Collins 
1968 HC DJ (5217-476 BO) history
(Book Resque)

The story of El Cordobes and the new Spain he stands for, written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre, this hardcover with dust jacket dates 1968, measures 9 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 (approx.) and contains 349 pages with some pictures.  The dust jacket shows slight wear, the edges of the cover show some dust spots which I feel can be cleaned but the inside pages look new.  The book was published in NY by Simon and Schuster.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.)


0 comment(s) to... “Or I'll Dress You in Mourning - Larry Collins 1968 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Or I'll Dress You in Mourning - Larry Collins 1968



$1.50 - Or I'll Dress You in Mourning - Larry Collins 
1968 HC DJ (5217-476 BO) history
(Book Resque)

The story of El Cordobes and the new Spain he stands for, written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre, this hardcover with dust jacket dates 1968, measures 9 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 (approx.) and contains 349 pages with some pictures.  The dust jacket shows slight wear, the edges of the cover show some dust spots which I feel can be cleaned but the inside pages look new.  The book was published in NY by Simon and Schuster.

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment