Miss Daisy Cooks Light 1994

Posted 1:34 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$2.01 - Miss Daisy Cooks Light 
1994 HC (32317-320 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

This book is filled with ways to help you fine-tune a healthy lifestyle.  It contains carefully developed and tested recipes for lighter, healthier foods that really taste good.  The grocery lists include the ingredients required for each recipe and there is also a guide for eating out.  Plus each recipe contains calorie, fat, cholesterol, sodium, carb and fiber counts as well as diabetic exchange info.

This hardcover dates 1994, measures 9 1/2 x 8 x 1 1/4 (approx.) and contains 304 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy an 8.  The front cover has splash stains (see photo) and I believe it had a dust jacket at one time.  Other than that, I would rate this book a 9+

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “Miss Daisy Cooks Light 1994 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Daisy Cooks Light 1994



$2.01 - Miss Daisy Cooks Light 
1994 HC (32317-320 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

This book is filled with ways to help you fine-tune a healthy lifestyle.  It contains carefully developed and tested recipes for lighter, healthier foods that really taste good.  The grocery lists include the ingredients required for each recipe and there is also a guide for eating out.  Plus each recipe contains calorie, fat, cholesterol, sodium, carb and fiber counts as well as diabetic exchange info.

This hardcover dates 1994, measures 9 1/2 x 8 x 1 1/4 (approx.) and contains 304 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 I rate this copy an 8.  The front cover has splash stains (see photo) and I believe it had a dust jacket at one time.  Other than that, I would rate this book a 9+

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment