“I Love Paul Revere, Whether He Rode or Not” 1991

Posted 8:03 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


$1.00 - “I Love Paul Revere, Whether He Rode or Not” 
1991 PB (42217-463 BO) history
(Book Resque)

At long last in paperback, Richard Shenkman's bestselling sequel to Legends, Lies & Cherished Myths of American History. Provocative and amusingly heretical, "I Love Paul Revere, Whether He Rode or Not" (a quote attributed to Warren Harding) offers eye-opening revelations debunking long-held American legends.   This paperback dates 1991.  The cover has a bend and the pages are yellowed but it still looks good and is full of historical information. 

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.)



0 comment(s) to... ““I Love Paul Revere, Whether He Rode or Not” 1991”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“I Love Paul Revere, Whether He Rode or Not” 1991



$1.00 - “I Love Paul Revere, Whether He Rode or Not” 
1991 PB (42217-463 BO) history
(Book Resque)

At long last in paperback, Richard Shenkman's bestselling sequel to Legends, Lies & Cherished Myths of American History. Provocative and amusingly heretical, "I Love Paul Revere, Whether He Rode or Not" (a quote attributed to Warren Harding) offers eye-opening revelations debunking long-held American legends.   This paperback dates 1991.  The cover has a bend and the pages are yellowed but it still looks good and is full of historical information. 

(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment