Hurry-Up Chicken recipes 1992

Posted 7:29 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



1992 HC (3417-183 BO) vintage cookbooks


Low in fat, versatile and delicious, chicken is appearing at more meals than ever before.  This collection of over 100 fast and fabulous ways to cook chicken has every kind of chicken recipe imaginable, all from your favorite brand-name companies.

Copyright 1992 this hardcover measures 11 x 8 1/2 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 96 pages. On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy an 8+.  It does have a page turned down which keeps me form rating it a 9 (see picture).

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)




0 comment(s) to... “Hurry-Up Chicken recipes 1992 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hurry-Up Chicken recipes 1992



1992 HC (3417-183 BO) vintage cookbooks


Low in fat, versatile and delicious, chicken is appearing at more meals than ever before.  This collection of over 100 fast and fabulous ways to cook chicken has every kind of chicken recipe imaginable, all from your favorite brand-name companies.

Copyright 1992 this hardcover measures 11 x 8 1/2 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 96 pages. On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy an 8+.  It does have a page turned down which keeps me form rating it a 9 (see picture).

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)


Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment