Hey Mom, I'm Hungry 1997

Posted 2:28 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$1.51 - Hey Mom, I'm Hungry 
1997 PB Spiral (31217-236 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

You'll find something sweet, something chewy, something for those nights when you didn't get to the grocery store or it's dinnertime and you don't have a clue what to cook.  These recipes have all been tested by moms and kids for the whole family.  They're all low-fat, quick, easy and taste so good.  Everything you need is right here - healthy, hearty, great recipes so you'll always have the answer to "Hey Mom!  I'm Hungry!"

Copyright 1997 this paperback spiral measures 8 1/2 x 6 x 1 (approx.) and contains 238 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy an 8.  It shows some shelf wear and there is a store sticker on the back, but the inside pages are in great condition.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “Hey Mom, I'm Hungry 1997 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Mom, I'm Hungry 1997



$1.51 - Hey Mom, I'm Hungry 
1997 PB Spiral (31217-236 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

You'll find something sweet, something chewy, something for those nights when you didn't get to the grocery store or it's dinnertime and you don't have a clue what to cook.  These recipes have all been tested by moms and kids for the whole family.  They're all low-fat, quick, easy and taste so good.  Everything you need is right here - healthy, hearty, great recipes so you'll always have the answer to "Hey Mom!  I'm Hungry!"

Copyright 1997 this paperback spiral measures 8 1/2 x 6 x 1 (approx.) and contains 238 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy an 8.  It shows some shelf wear and there is a store sticker on the back, but the inside pages are in great condition.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment