Goldtone Stud Earrings with Black Center & Clear Surrounding

Posted 8:08 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,
$2.03 - Goldtone Stud Earrings with Black Center & 
Clear Surrounding (113016-53 ER)
(Book Resque)

There is a marking on the back side of the earrings but I can't make out what it says.  I believe it may be a brand name and not what the metal is made of.  These earrings are goldtone,  measure 1/2" (approx.) and have a black stone in the center that is surrounded by clear stones.  Not boxed.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.

0 comment(s) to... “Goldtone Stud Earrings with Black Center & Clear Surrounding ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Goldtone Stud Earrings with Black Center & Clear Surrounding

$2.03 - Goldtone Stud Earrings with Black Center & 
Clear Surrounding (113016-53 ER)
(Book Resque)

There is a marking on the back side of the earrings but I can't make out what it says.  I believe it may be a brand name and not what the metal is made of.  These earrings are goldtone,  measure 1/2" (approx.) and have a black stone in the center that is surrounded by clear stones.  Not boxed.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment