Goldtone Flower Pin/Pendant

Posted 9:25 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , ,



(3117-14 Misc) fashion, jewelry


The marking on the back of the pin/pendant says Best.  There are no markings for the type of metal that I could find.  It is of a 5 pedal flower in goldtones with 6 green stones in the center.  Measuring 2" across this is a beautiful pin that can also be worn as a necklace.  It looks great.  Not boxed.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.




0 comment(s) to... “Goldtone Flower Pin/Pendant”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Goldtone Flower Pin/Pendant



(3117-14 Misc) fashion, jewelry


The marking on the back of the pin/pendant says Best.  There are no markings for the type of metal that I could find.  It is of a 5 pedal flower in goldtones with 6 green stones in the center.  Measuring 2" across this is a beautiful pin that can also be worn as a necklace.  It looks great.  Not boxed.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.


Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment