Christmas American Cancer Stamps (1 sheet of 16)

Posted 8:46 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$1.03 - Christmas American Cancer Stamps 
(1 sheet of 16) (12517-35 Stamp) vintage
(Book Resque)

This sheet of U.S.A 1944 Christmas stamps are in beautiful condition.  There are 16 stamps on this single sheet.

As you can see, I'm not a stamp collector.  I've had these listed as USA Christmas stamps but an ebay member corrected me.  They are apparently Christmas American Cancer Awareness Stamps.  Still in great condition and hopefully they can find a home soon.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.


0 comment(s) to... “Christmas American Cancer Stamps (1 sheet of 16) ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas American Cancer Stamps (1 sheet of 16)



$1.03 - Christmas American Cancer Stamps 
(1 sheet of 16) (12517-35 Stamp) vintage
(Book Resque)

This sheet of U.S.A 1944 Christmas stamps are in beautiful condition.  There are 16 stamps on this single sheet.

As you can see, I'm not a stamp collector.  I've had these listed as USA Christmas stamps but an ebay member corrected me.  They are apparently Christmas American Cancer Awareness Stamps.  Still in great condition and hopefully they can find a home soon.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment