Silvertone 'Wedge' Earrings

Posted 12:28 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,


$2.02 - Silvertone 'Wedge' Earrings 
(12716-82 ER) fashion, jewelry
(Book Resque)

I found no markings on these earrings.  They are a 'wedge' shape that measures 1 1/4" long x 1/2" wide (approx.).  They are from an estate sale but look as if they were never worn.  Hook style.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.


0 comment(s) to... “Silvertone 'Wedge' Earrings”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silvertone 'Wedge' Earrings



$2.02 - Silvertone 'Wedge' Earrings 
(12716-82 ER) fashion, jewelry
(Book Resque)

I found no markings on these earrings.  They are a 'wedge' shape that measures 1 1/4" long x 1/2" wide (approx.).  They are from an estate sale but look as if they were never worn.  Hook style.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment