Silvertone & Rhinestone Cocktail Glass Charm

Posted 9:17 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,


$2.01 - Silvertone & Rhinestone Cocktail Glass Charm 
(31717-30 Misc) jewelry, fashion
(Book Resque)

I found no markings on this piece.  The glass measures 1" x 3/4" (approx.) with the inside and outside of the bowl covered in clear rhinestones.  It appears to be new and never used.  Not boxed.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)



0 comment(s) to... “Silvertone & Rhinestone Cocktail Glass Charm ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silvertone & Rhinestone Cocktail Glass Charm



$2.01 - Silvertone & Rhinestone Cocktail Glass Charm 
(31717-30 Misc) jewelry, fashion
(Book Resque)

I found no markings on this piece.  The glass measures 1" x 3/4" (approx.) with the inside and outside of the bowl covered in clear rhinestones.  It appears to be new and never used.  Not boxed.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment