I Can't Cook - But I Know Someone Who Can 2008

Posted 12:10 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , ,


$3.01 - I Can't Cook - But I Know Someone Who Can 
2008 HC DJ (22017-135 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

This book is a collection of essays, recipes and culinary tips from twenty-five of Charlotte's greatest chefs and one of the city's worst cooks.  Recipes range from Albondigas, Bruschetta, and Cucumber Soup to White Chocolate Bread Pudding, Yam Souffle and New Zealand Lamb.  Some of the recipes are easy, others are more complicated, but all of them yield delicious results.

Copyright 2008 this hardcover with dust jacket measures 11 x 8 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 128 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy a 9+.  Wonderful condition

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)


0 comment(s) to... “I Can't Cook - But I Know Someone Who Can 2008”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Can't Cook - But I Know Someone Who Can 2008



$3.01 - I Can't Cook - But I Know Someone Who Can 
2008 HC DJ (22017-135 BO) cookbooks
(Book Resque)

This book is a collection of essays, recipes and culinary tips from twenty-five of Charlotte's greatest chefs and one of the city's worst cooks.  Recipes range from Albondigas, Bruschetta, and Cucumber Soup to White Chocolate Bread Pudding, Yam Souffle and New Zealand Lamb.  Some of the recipes are easy, others are more complicated, but all of them yield delicious results.

Copyright 2008 this hardcover with dust jacket measures 11 x 8 x 1/2 (approx.) and contains 128 pages.  On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being 'like new' I rate this copy a 9+.  Wonderful condition

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment