Goldie a Lotus Grows in the Mud 2005

Posted 9:36 AM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


$2.50 - Goldie a Lotus Grows in the Mud 
2005 HC DJ (41317-421 BO) Hollywood
(Book Resque)

"I don't have the answers to the big questions in life. I'm still on my own road to discovery. And yes, I have been incredibly lucky. But everything is relative; everything has its story; and everyone has obstacles to overcome. They are our greatest teachers. Each of us goes through transitions and transformations. The important thing is that we acknowledge them and learn from them. That is the idea behind this book. Not to tell my life story, but to speak openly and from the heart..." from the preface

Dating 2005 this hardcover with dust jacket measures 9 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 (approx.) and contains 446 pages. On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this copy a 9+. It looks new and the only damage is an indention scratch on the bottom of the back dust jacket. Otherwise I would give it a 10.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker. All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal. Selling as is.)


0 comment(s) to... “Goldie a Lotus Grows in the Mud 2005 ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Goldie a Lotus Grows in the Mud 2005



$2.50 - Goldie a Lotus Grows in the Mud 
2005 HC DJ (41317-421 BO) Hollywood
(Book Resque)

"I don't have the answers to the big questions in life. I'm still on my own road to discovery. And yes, I have been incredibly lucky. But everything is relative; everything has its story; and everyone has obstacles to overcome. They are our greatest teachers. Each of us goes through transitions and transformations. The important thing is that we acknowledge them and learn from them. That is the idea behind this book. Not to tell my life story, but to speak openly and from the heart..." from the preface

Dating 2005 this hardcover with dust jacket measures 9 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 (approx.) and contains 446 pages. On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this copy a 9+. It looks new and the only damage is an indention scratch on the bottom of the back dust jacket. Otherwise I would give it a 10.
(Please Read – I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker. All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don’t know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal. Selling as is.)

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment