Silvertone Stud Heart Earrings

Posted 1:59 PM by Martha A Cheves in Labels: , , , , , ,


$2.00 - Silvertone Stud Heart Earrings 
(112516-23 ER) fashion, jewelry
(Book Resque)

This pair of heart shaped stud earrings measured as 8.3mm (approx.).  There are no markings to tell me if they are silver but they possibly could be.  Coming from an estate sale I feel they were probably worn but show no wear.  It's a beautiful pair of earrings.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.


0 comment(s) to... “Silvertone Stud Heart Earrings”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Silvertone Stud Heart Earrings



$2.00 - Silvertone Stud Heart Earrings 
(112516-23 ER) fashion, jewelry
(Book Resque)

This pair of heart shaped stud earrings measured as 8.3mm (approx.).  There are no markings to tell me if they are silver but they possibly could be.  Coming from an estate sale I feel they were probably worn but show no wear.  It's a beautiful pair of earrings.

(PLEASE READ: I’m elderly and can’t smell very well so I can’t tell if the previous owner was a smoker.  All books come from estate, tag or yard sales so I don't know if the previous owner was a smoker nor if they had an animal.  Selling as is.  Buy more than one item and save on postage.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment